Red light is thought to work by producing a biochemical effect in cells that strengthens the mitochondria. The mitochondria are the powerhouse of the cell — it’s where the cell’s energy is created. The energy-carrying molecule found in the cells of all living things is called ATP (adenosine triphosphate). By increasing the function of the mitochondria using RLT, a cell can make more ATP. With more energy, cells can function more efficiently, rejuvenate themselves, and repair damage. RLT is different from laser or intense pulsed light (IPL) therapies because it doesn’t cause damage to the skin surface. Laser and pulsed light therapies work by causing controlled damage to the outer layer of the skin, which then induces tissue repair. RLT bypasses this harsh step by directly stimulating the regeneration of the skin. The light emitted by RLT penetrates roughly 5 millimeters below the skin’s surface.
Red Light Therapy
Red light therapy is total body cellular regeneration.
directly stimulates the regeneration of the skin!
What can Red Light Therapy do for you?
- Promotes wound healing and tissue repair.
- Improves hair growth in people with androgenic alopecia.
- Helps with the short-term treatment of carpal tunnel syndrome.
- Stimulates healing of slow-healing wounds, like diabetic foot ulcers.
- Reduces psoriasis lesions.
- Aids with short-term relief of pain and morning stiffness in people with rheumatoid arthritis.
- Reduces some of the side effects of cancer treatments, including oral mucositis.
- Improves skin complexion and builds collagen to diminish wrinkles.
- Helps to repair sun damage.
- Prevents recurring cold sores from herpes simplex virus infections.
- Improves the health of joints in people with degenerative osteoarthritis of the knee.
- Helps diminish scars.
- Relieves pain and inflammation in people with pain in the Achilles tendons.
- Alleviates acute headaches.
- Activates muscles for pre-work out and helps with muscle recovery when used post-workout.
- IT IS ENERGIZING AND REJUVENATING!
You can trust us
After hearing about Dr Margolin’s Body Comp program I made an appointment and am so glad I did! He explained everything very thoroughly and made me feel comfortable. I have lost 10 pounds in two weeks and feel amazing. I have more energy and am excited to see future progress. I also decided to have him do lip filler and they look amazing and very natural like I wanted, I get so many compliments. He is definitely worth checking out!
May 2, 2023
I went to Dr. Margolin for the weight loss treatment via injections. He explained the process very well and has been amazing in checking in on my results. He worked well with my budget and we were able to get a plan together. He’s very kind and personable. I throughly enjoy the continued service I receive from him! One week on the shots and I’m down 5.5 lbs! Can’t wait to see where I go from here! The office is clean and the staff is friendly!
April 3, 2023
I called Physician Aesthetic Specialist on a referral from another business. Dr. Dan Margolin got me set up with a blood draw within a half hour of the phone call. Dr. Margolin was a very good mix of professional and personable. Dr. Margolin set me up with an appointment to come into his office two days later to read blood labs. The office was clean and well kept when I checked in. Dr. Margolin took me back to the patient room promptly. He explained my blood work results and what would be needed to correct the issues I was having. Dr. Margolin went over what it costs and did the procedure while I was there. The Testosterone Pellet process had very minimal pain when the deadening needle was inserted. Other than that, it was over quicker than I thought it would be and with less pain than I thought. The whole process went better than I expected, I would recommend Physician Aesthetic Specialist for any medical needs.
December 16, 2022
Dr. Margolin did such a wonderful job at making me feel comfortable during my filler appointment. He listened to my ideas and gave his honest opinion. I will be coming back here for all future appts.
August 15, 2022
What We Treat
Physician Aesthetic Specialists offers services and aesthetic treatments performed by Dr. Dan Margolin, M.D.